Balsamic and Rosemary Marinated Pork Loin
by May 9, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
This boneless pork loin roast is marinated and then roasted to perfection. The marinade is a mixture of balsamic vinegar, oil, rosemary, and garlic. Plan to marinate the pork for about 3 hours.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Place the pork roast in a nonreactive container or zip-close food storage bag. Add the remaining ingredients; seal the bag or cover the container. Turn to coat the pork thoroughly with the marinade. Refrigerate for about 3 hours, turning occasionally.
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- Line a baking or roasting pan with foil.
- Remove the pork roast from the bag or container and discard the marinade.
- Place the roast in the prepared baking pan. Roast for about 25 to 30 minutes per pound. The minimum safe temperature to pork is 145 F.
- Remove the roast to a serving platter and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Makes 4 to 6 Servings
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Pork Roast with Apples
Sweet and Sour Pork