by April 26, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
These chewy date blondies include coconut and pecans for fabulous flavor and texture.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat the brown sugar and butter together until light. Beat in the vanilla and egg until well blended.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until moistened.
- Fold the dates, pecans, and coconut into the batter. The batter will be thick.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Coconut and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Brown Sugar Shortbread
Honey Date Muffin Recipe