No-Bake Cranberry Cream Pie
by May 3, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
This cranberry cream pie is an easy no-bake pie. It's an excellent pie to make for a holiday dinner. Make it in a baked pie shell or crumb crust.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
*Substitute whipped cream with about 2 cups of frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the whole berry cranberry sauce and the brown sugar. Place the pan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the gelatin; stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream to stiff peaks.
- When the cranberry mixture has cooled, fold in the whipped cream.
- Fold in the chopped pecans.
- Spoon the mixture into the baked pie shell.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream or whipped topping, if desired.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Bread Machine Cranberry Walnut Bread
Fresh Cranberry Cake With Orange Glaze
Cranberry Walnut Biscuits