Summer Squash Casserole
by Updated April 4, 2017,
Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
This is a flavorful summer squash casserole made with a little mayonnaise, Cheddar cheese, an egg, chopped vegetables, and cracker crumbs.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
- Cook squash in boiling, salted water until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain well.
- Saute onions and bell pepper in butter until tender. Combine with drained squash.
- Fold in cheese, mayonnaise, sugar, egg, salt and pepper.
- Pour into greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Top with parsley and crackers.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes in preheated 350 F oven. This squash casserole may be frozen.
More Summer Squash and Squash Casserole Recipes
Creole Summer Squash
Skillet Zucchini Creole
Vegetable Recipes Index