Pork Tenderloin With Potatoes and Green Onions
by Updated April 5, 2017,
This is an easy pork tenderloin recipe, made with potatoes, mushrooms, and green onions. Serve this pork tenderloin dish with coleslaw or a romaine salad for a fabulous family dinner.
Prep Time: 18 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pork slices and cook, turning, for 3 to 5 minutes, until browned on both sides.Remove pork from skillet; set aside.
- To the skillet, add 3/4 cup of the chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and potatoes to skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in mushrooms, onions and pork slices. Cover; simmer an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In small bowl, combine flour and reserved 1/4 cup chicken broth; blend until smooth. Gradually stir into pork mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture is bubbly and thickened.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Pork Tenderloin Recipes
Pork Tenderloin With Rosemary
Sesame Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin with Ginger
Maple Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Skillet Recipes Index