Chicken With Bacon
by Updated April 5, 2017,
This delicious dish is the perfect chicken for two, and it's quick and easy to make in the skillet. A little wine and garlic make this dish extra special. Serve with pasta or rice for a fast and fabulous meal.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
- Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces. Sprinkle with flour, salt, and pepper.
- Fry bacon until just crisp, remove to paper towels.
- Add chicken pieces to the skillet and brown lightly.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Add the bacon back to the skillet and mix with the chicken; add broth and wine. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Chicken Recipes
Skillet Chicken Cacciatore
Chicken Thighs with Rice
Easy Skillet Chicken with Grapes
Skillet Recipes Index