Easy Garlic Noodles
by Updated April 23, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
I used thin spaghetti for these flavorful noodles, but Chinese style noodles or soba noodles would work well.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- Break spaghetti up and cook in boiling salted water following package directions. Drain and rinse.
- Combine the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and brown sugar. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or stir-fry pan, heat butter and olive oil over medium heat until hot. Add green onions and garlic and cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes. Add sauce mixture and blend well.
- Add the drained noodles and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Stir in the cilantro and remove from heat.
Calories per serving: 279
Fat per serving: 11.2g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Pasta Recipes
Easy Macaroni and Cheese Bake
Linguine Recipe with Zucchini, Mozzarella Cheese, and Vegetables