Baked Honey Orange Apples
by Updated April 23, 2017,
Orange juice and cinnamon red-hots give these baked apples unique flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a saucepan combine the honey, candies, orange peel, and orange juice. Bring to a boil and cook until candies are dissolved, stirring frequently.
- Peel and core the apples; arrange in an 8-inch baking dish.
- Pour the hot syrup over the apples.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour, or until apples are tender, turning occasionally.
- Top each serving with some of the juice and whipped cream or topping.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Scroll down to see related recipes.
More Apple Recipes
Apple Raisin Pie
Apple Butter Betty