Asian Style Chicken Bake
by Updated April 23, 2017,
This is a flavorful recipe for chicken, using diced cooked chicken, cream of mushroom soup, pineapple, mushrooms, and chow mein noodles.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients except the chow mein noodles.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the noodles.
- Spoon into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining noodles.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Calories per serving: 325
Fat per serving: 13.4g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Chicken Recipes
Crunchy Fried Chicken
Country Captain Chicken
Skillet Apricot Chicken
Ginger Orange Chicken
Heather's Salsa Chicken