by Updated April 21, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
This fudge is made with chocolate chips, cream, and coffee, along with chopped pecans.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine instant coffee, sugar,and salt in a saucepan. Add milk, cream, and corn syrup. Stirring constantly, bring to a boil. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage, or about 234 F on a candy thermometer.
- Remove from heat. Cool to lukewarm, or 110 F. Beat until mixture loses its gloss.
- Add nuts and chocolate chips. Stir slightly for marbled effect.
- Turn into a lightly buttered 8-inch square pan.
- Garnish with pecan halves, if desired.
Makes 48 pieces
Calories per piece: 89
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Chocolate Candy Recipes and Mocha Recipes
Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake with Chocolate-Mocha Frosting
Turtle Fudge Recipe
Microwave Fudge Recipe
Easy Chocolate Fudge