Chiles Rellenos with Cheese
by Updated April 20, 2017,
Chile peppers are stuffed with cheese then they're breaded and baked to perfection.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Chile Relleno Casserole
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Rinse chile peppers and gently remove seeds. Set aside.
- Combine cheeses. Stuff each chile with 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Arrange chiles in a greased 12x7x2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese over chiles.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and remaining ingredients; whisk to blend. Pour over chiles.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until set.
Calories per serving: 317
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Beef Enchilada Casserole Recipe