Two Bean Salad with Mustard Dressing
by Updated April 20, 2017,
Bean mixtures are marinated in separate bowls until serving time. Chill this salad thoroughly for best flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Marinate: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Combine dressing ingredients in jar or container with tight fitting cover. Shake well to blend.
- Place cooked lima beans in a medium bowl; add onion and 1/4 cup of the mustard dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill thoroughly.
- Place drained kidney beans in a bowl. Stir in celery, garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, and 1/4 cup of the mustard dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to chill thoroughly.
- Place shredded lettuce in a large bowl. Spoon lima bean and kidney bean salads in two piles over lettuce. Place ripe olives in a row between beans then arrange carrot slices or matchstick pieces around edge.
- Serve salad with remaining mustard dressing.
Calories per serving: 486
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Creole Wax Beans II
Easy Green Beans With Bacon