Creamed Chipped Beef
by Updated April 20, 2017,
This easy recipe is made with dried beef and cream of celery soup. Serve this creamed beef on rice, toast, biscuits, or noodles.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- If the beef is very salty, rinse first in warm water, then drain well.
- Pull the dried beef apart and tear or chop it into small pieces.
- Melt butter over low heat in a medium saucepan; add onion and cook until tender. Add beef and cook gently until edges curl.
- Blend in the soup, water, evaporated milk, and Worcestershire sauce. Heat through, but do not boil.
- Serve over buttered toast or baked potatoes.
Calories per serving: 246
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Chicken Casserole with Dried Beef