French Toasted Ham Sandwich
by Updated April 18, 2018,
A ham sandwich is dipped in an egg mixture then grilled, for a very special French toasted sandwich. Feel free to add cheese to these sandwiches.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine eggs, milk, sugar, and salt; whisk together.
- Top 6 slices of bread with the ham; cover with remaining bread.
- Dip each sandwich into egg mixture.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Brown sandwiches on both sides, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Cut sandwiches in half; arrange on hot platter.
Calories per serving: 206
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Bacon, Tomato, and Avocado Sandwiches