Crunchy Fried Chicken
by Updated April 17, 2017,
Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
Crushed corn flakes are used to coat the chicken in this fried chicken recipe. Feel free to use chicken leg quarters instead of parts in this recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Combine 1/3 cup flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in a food storage bag. Put chicken in bag and toss to coat.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg and water. Dip coated chicken in egg and water mixture.
- Combine the crushed corn flakes with 1/2 cup flour; roll chicken in the corn flake mixture.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat; add chicken and brown on all sides.
- Lower heat and continue to cook, turning occasionally, for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Calories per serving: 634
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Fried Chicken Recipes
Basic Oven Fried Chicken