Easy Stuffed Potato Wedges
by Updated April 17, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
These potato skins make a delicious side dish or game day snack. Feel free to use sliced green onions, crumbled cooked sausage, or your favorite toppings for potato skins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Potatoes: 60 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- Heat the oven to 425 F.
- Wash the potatoes; rub with olive oil. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and bake directly on the oven rack until fork tender, about 55 to 65 minutes, depending on the size of the potatoes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 375 F.
- Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise. ; scoop pulp into a bowl and set shells aside. Combine potato pulp with butter; beat until smooth.
- Spoon potato mixture into the potato shells, mounding slightly. Place on baking sheet.
- Top with crumbled bacon and cheese. Bake at 375 F for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Cut in halves or quarters to serve as an appetizer.
Calories per serving (based on 8 servings): 194
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Similar Potato Recipes
Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Potatoes
Au Gratin Potatoes