Turkey Spaghetti Casserole
by Updated April 16, 2017,
This easy turkey spaghetti casserole is made with cooked spaghetti, turkey, cream of mushroom soup, and cheese. It's an easy everyday casserole. Feel free to use chicken instead of turkey in this tasty casserole recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Cook spaghetti following package directions; drain.
- Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- In a large bowl combine the drained spaghetti, turkey, pimiento, green pepper, and onion in a lightly greased 1 1/2-quart casserole. Add the cream of mushroom soup and broth or water; add salt, pepper, and 1 1/4 cups of the cheese. Lightly toss to blend ingredients.
- Transfer the sapghetti mixture to the prepared casserole and top with remaining cheese.
- If making ahead, cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- About 1 hour before serving time, heat oven to 350 F.
- Bake this turkey spaghetti casserole for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Serves 4 to 6.
Calories per serving (based on 4 servings): 580
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Ground Turkey Burritos
Ground Turkey Enchiladas