Quick and Easy Ham and Potato Dinner
by Updated April 11, 2017,
This casserole is super easy, with purchased au gratin potatoes, cooked ham, hard-cooked eggs, and peas.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cook potatoes in microwave with milk and sauce packet following package directions.
- Stir in eggs, ham, and peas.
- Cover with plastic wrap, venting slightly.
- Microwave on HIGH, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Related Ham Casserole Recipes
Scalloped Potatoes with Green Pepper and Ham
Party Ham Casserole
Penne Pasta and Ham Casserole