Stuffed Sole with Dill Sauce
by Updated April 11, 2017,
Delicious thin fish fillets are stuffed with vegetables and butter, served with a flavoful dill sauce. Feel free to use thin flounder fillets in this recipe.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Place vegetables on fillets; roll up from narrow end. Place fish, seam side down, in a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan. Brush with butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush again with butter after 10 minutes.
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Blend in flour and seasonings and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk and wine.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Serve the sauce with the baked fish.
Calories per serving: 330
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Sole and Flounder Recipes
Baked Flounder with Scallop Stuffing
Baked Flounder Recipe
Back to the Index