Festive Refrigerator Cookies
by Updated April 10, 2017,
Chopped candied cherries, dates, and coconut make these spice cookies festive enough to make for the holidays.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
* Cookie rolls slice better if partially frozen.
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition; stir in vanilla. Combine nuts and fruits with the flour mixture; stir into the creamed mixture.
- Form dough into rolls; chill thoroughly* (may be frozen for future use).
- Cut into 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices; bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Makes about 8 dozen cookies.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Soft Molasses Cookies
Swedish Ginger Cookies