Festive Chocolate Coconut Squares
by Updated April 10, 2017,
Coconut and graham cracker crust is filled with a festive chocolate mixture. With chopped red and green candied cherries, these bars make great holiday treats.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Combine coconut, melted butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and graham cracker crumbs; press into the bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, egg, vanilla, milk, flour, baking soda, and salt in mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans; spoon evenly over first layer.
- Scatter candied cherries over the batter.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool then cut into squares.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Related Brownies and Bars
Chocolate Coconut Swirl Bars
Chocolate Malt Bars with Malted Milk Frosting
Brownie Recipe with Chocolate Chips
Congo Bars Recipe