Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Chicken Divan Recipe
Feel free to make this divan recipe with cooked turkey or chicken. Use a rotisserie chicken for ease and shorter prep time.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) broccoli spears, or 1 bunch fresh trimmed broccoli
- 2 cups sliced cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup shredded processed Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs, tossed with 1 tablespoon melted butter
Cook broccoli in a small amount of boiling water until crisp-tender; drain. Arrange the broccoli stalks in a greased 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish. Arrange turkey or chicken over the broccoli spears. Combine the soup with mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder; pour over all. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with buttered bread crumbs. Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through.
Calories per serving: 312
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Related Chicken and Broccoli Recipes
Skillet Chicken and Broccoli
Quick Fix Chicken Divan
Chicken Broccoli Casserole