by Updated April 9, 2017,
This simple recipe for bananas is similar to Bananas Foster, but with Kirsch. Serve these delicious bananas with a scoop of ice cream or dollop of whipped cream.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Melt butter in top of chafing dish over flame. When hot, add bananas.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture; fry bananas until lightly browned.
- Turn bananas and fry the other side, sprinkling with remaining brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. If necessary or desired, add more brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour 1/2 cup Kirsch over the bananas and carefully ignite.
- Serve over vanilla ice cream or alone with a dollop of whipped cream.
Calories per serving: 244
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Banana Dessert Recipes
Banana Butterscotch Pie
Banana Pudding With Marshmallows
Banana Nut Bread