Honey Celery Seed Dressing
by Updated April 8, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
This flavorful dressing recipe is easily prepared with dry mustard, honey, and celery seed, along with grated onion and other ingredients.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- Mix dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add honey and blend well.
- Add oil and vinegar a little at a time, alternating, beating or briskly whisking between each addition.
- Add grated onion and celery seed.
- Makes about 1 2/3 cups of salad dressing.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe