Breaded Boneless Pork Chops
by Updated April 8, 2017,
These skillet pork chops are quick and easy to make. Serve pork chops with mashed potatoes and corn or your favorite side vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a shallow bowl or large food storage bag, mix flour, cracker crumbs, seasoned salt, and pepper.
- In a separate shallow bowl, lightly whisk together the egg and water.
- Dip pork chops into the egg mixture, then into the seasoned flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, or spray with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook pork chops for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink in the middle.
Boneless pork chops recipe serves 6.
Calories per serving: 340
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Pork Chops
Pork Chops with Garlic
Pork Chops with Rosemary
Smothered Pork Chops Recipe