Quick and Easy Cherry Cobbler
by Updated April 8, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Biscuit mix makes this cherry cobbler extra easy to prepare and bake. Top this cherry cobbler with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream or whipped topping.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- Spread pie filling in buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Place in a cold oven; heat to 400 F and to bake for 10 minutes. Remove baking dish from oven.
- While pie filling is baking, combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl; stir until well blended.
- With a tablespoon, drop dough onto hot pie filling (about 6 dumplings).
- Sprinkle each dumpling with a little more sugar (cinnamon sugar, if desired).
- Put casserole back in the oven and continue to bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until topping is nicely browned.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream of a dollop of whipped topping.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Peach Betty Dessert