Beef Stroganoff and Noodles
by Updated April 6, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
This beef stroganoff is an easy skillet meal, made with ground beef, light sour cream, and noodles, along with mushrooms. This makes an excellent everyday meal with a salad and biscuits.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 22 minutes
Total Time: 37 minutes
- Cook the noodles or rice following package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the mushrooms and saute until browned and tender. Remove and set aside.
- Add the ground beef and onion to the skillet. Cook, stirring, until ground beef is no longer pink. Stir in the flour.
- Add the broth or water, the sauteed mushrooms, and the salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until hot and thickened.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Serve the ground beef stroganoff mixture over the hot drained noodles.
Calories per serving: 421
Fat per serving: 16.8
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Beef Stroganoff with Sirloin
Beef Stroganoff With Round Steak
Beef Stroganoff With Tenderloin or Sirloin Tips
Turkey Meatballs With Stroganoff Sauce