Cheese Fondue With Roasted Red Peppers
by Updated April 6, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
This fondue is quick and easy to prepare and it makes a nice dip for a party or game day gathering. Serve with bread cubes, broccoli flowerets, or other vegetable dippers.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together the milk, Worcestershire sauce, ground mustard, and flour. Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Add the American cheese and cook, stirring, until the cheese has melted.
- Add the Cheddar cheese and cook, stirring until melted.
- Stir in roasted red bell peppers and cook, stirring, until hot.
- Transfer to a fondue pot and keep warm over a low flame or heat setting.
- Serve with French bread cubes or vegetable dippers.
About 18 Servings
Calories per serving: 110
Fat per serving: 7.7
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Roasted Eggplant Dip
Creamy Pizza Fondue
Chili Con Queso Dip
Fondue Recipe With Monterey Jack Cheese
Hot Chili Dip