Pecan Pie With Cream Cheese
by Updated April 6, 2017,
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
I usually divide a pie into 8 slices, but you might want to cut this rich and delicious pie into smaller wedges.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Line a pie plate with the prepared pie pastry.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 egg. With an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Spread in the prepared pie crust. Sprinkle the cream cheese layer with the pecans.
- In a medium bowl, combine the 3 eggs, 1/4 cup sugar, corn syrup, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat on medium speed until blended. Pour over the pecan layer.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the center is firm.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Calories per serving: 566
Fat per serving: 32.0
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake
Old-Fashioned Pie Crust Recipe
Blueberry Pie Recipe