Oven Fried Fish
by Updated April 6, 2017,
Use fresh haddock fillets, tilapia, cod, or similar fish to make this tasty oven fried fish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Put the butter in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; put in the oven to melt the butter.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine the egg, water, and lemon juice.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt, onion powder, and pepper.
- Put the crushed crackers or crumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each fish fillet in the flour mixture, then dip in the egg mixture. Roll in the crumbs until well coated. Place in the baking dish, gently turning to coat with the melted butter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Time depends on thickness of the fillets.
Calories per serving: 421
Fat per serving: 22.4
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Oven Fried Tilapia
Oven Fried Fish Fillets
Easy Fish Dinner in Foil
Fish Fillets With Tomatoes