Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Recipes From Visitors
Broiled Salmon With Herbs
This great tasting salmon is easy to prepare and makes an excellent meal with rice or roasted potatoes and a salad or steamed vegetables.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 salmon steaks, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 scant teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf marjoram
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
Grease a rack or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place in a roasting pan. Arrange the salmon steaks on the rack.
Combine the remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly. Spoon about half of the mixture over the salmon steaks. Broil about 4 inches from heat for about 5 minutes. Turn the steaks, spoon the remaining sauce over them, and broil for about 4 to 6 more minutes.
Calories per serving: 482
Fat per serving: 35.4
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Salmon Casserole Recipe
Herb-Crusted Salmon with Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
Baked Salmon Tortilla Roll-Ups