Easy Roasted Pork Loin
Updated April 2, 2017
Heinz 57 sauce and a little garlic add flavor to this easy roasted pork.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 20 minutes
- Rub the roast all over with the cut sides of the garlic halves.
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil and brown the roast on all sides.
- Remove the roast to a roasting pan. To the pan drippings in the skillet, add water, Heinz 57 sauce, soy sauce, salt and pepper; mix well then pour over roast.
- Roast the pork in a preheated 375 F for 1 hour; basting occasionally with pan drippings.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300° .
- Roast for 1 hour longer, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Pork Recipes
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Roast Pork Loin With Mustard Glaze
Pork and Noodle Bake
Pork Recipes Index