Easy Skillet Recipes
Pasta, Cheese, etc.
Soups and Stews
Pat's Beef Burgundy
This beef burgundy is super easy to prepare, with onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, beef chuck, and red wine. Serve this flavorful beef with hot cooked noodles or rice for a perfect family meal.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
- 2 pounds beef chuck roast, cut in bite size pieces
- 1/2 package Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (4 to 6 ounces) mushrooms, or fresh sliced and sauteed
- 1/2 cup dry red wine, such as burgundy or pinot noir
Combine beef, mushroom soup and soup mix in casserole dish. Cover
and cook for 4 hours at 325F. Add mushrooms and cook 10 minutes
Before serving, pour in the burgundy. Serve with rice,
green salad and French bread.
From P. Crafts
Calories per serving: 444
Fat per serving: 18.3g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Beef and Lamb Recipe Index