Ground Beef and Pasta Pie
by Updated April 1, 2017,
This pasta "pie" is a flavorful skillet combination of lean ground beef, tomatoes, cheeses, and fettuccine and eggs.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- Brown ground beef and onion in a heavy skillet. Stir in tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper; bring to boil. Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Remove the beef mixture from heat and add mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook fettucine.
- In bowl, beat eggs, stir in remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, melted butter, parsley and garlic powder. Stir into the hot noodles.
- Spoon onto tomato mixture.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until set. Let stand 5 minutes.
Calories per serving: 491
Fat per serving: 21.4g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Beef Casserole Recipes
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
Meatball and Potato Casserole
Monterey Beef Casserole
Ground Beef Casserole With Mashed Potato Topping
Ground Beef Recipes Index