by Updated April 1, 2017,
- Heat the oven to 300 F.
- Peel the shrimp, leaving tails on. Make a shallow cut down the back of each shrimp and remove the dark vein. Rinse and pat dry.
- Arrange the shrimp in a single layer in a shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle the olive oil evenly over shrimp.
- Sprinkle to coat with salt, black and red pepper, garlic, parsley and bread crumbs.
- Cover the baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Pour butter, Tabasco, and wine evenly over shrimp.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until done. Do not overcook; the shrimp will toughen.
- Serve over cooked linguine and top with grated cheese.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Fish and Seafood Recipe Index