Scallops with Pasta
by Updated March 31, 2017,
These scallops are quickly cooked, then they're combined with a spicy sauce and pasta.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a bowl, combine salt, lemon pepper, garlic and onion powders, nutmeg, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Place scallops in a bowl; sprinkle with spice mixture and toss to coat well.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water just until tender.
- Just before pasta is done, heat the oil and butter in a skillet. Saute the scallops, tossing to cook on all sides, until just done.
- Move the scallops to a bowl.
- To the skillet, add the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Stir cornstarch and water mixture into the pan to thicken the sauce; bring to a simmer.
- Add the scallops and sour cream to the skillet.
- Drain the cooked pasta and stir into hot scallops mixture.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Recipes with Scallops
Scallops with Lemon Butter and Paprika
Scallops with Garlic
Scallops with Spinach and Parmesan Cheese
Fish and Seafood Recipe Index