Broiled Haddock Recipe
by Updated March 31, 2017,
This easy haddock recipe is made with simple ingredients: bread crumbs, thyme, lemon, butter, and salt and pepper. It's a very simple broiled haddock recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Sprinkle both sides of haddock with salt and pepper.
- Place in a shallow buttered baking dish or on a buttered broiler rack. Toss bread cubes with 2 tablespoons of the butter and the dried thyme. Sprinkle over fish then drizzle with remaining butter.
- Place the fish in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until fish is flaky and topping is browned.
- You may place it under the broiler to brown more.
- Serve with lemon wedges and sprinkle with parsley.
Haddock recipe serves 4 to 6.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Haddock Recipes
Easy Baked Fish in Foil
Skillet Fish with Tomatoes and Garlic
Hearty Fish Chowder
Easy Haddock Au Gratin
Broiled Fish Recipe with Teriyaki Sauce