Peanut Butter Cookies
by Updated March 31, 2017,
Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
What could be more welcome than these delicious peanut butter cookies?
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine the flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl; stir and set aside.
- Cream shortening with peanut butter and sugars; beat in vanilla and egg.
- Add the dry ingredients, blending well.
- Shape mixture into 3/4-inch balls; place on greased or parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Flatten each cookie with the tines of a fork; dip fork in flour frequently to keep it from sticking to the peanut butter cookie dough.
- Bake the peanut butter cookies for about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen peanut butter cookies.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Peanut Butter Cookies
1-2-3 Peanut Butter Cookies
Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies