Chocolate Brownies With Chocolate Chips
by Updated March 31, 2017,
Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
This brownie recipe is a favorite, made with cocoa, chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cocoa and baking soda; blend in 1/3 cup of the melted butter. Add boiling water; stir until well blended.
- Stir in sugar, beaten eggs and remaining 1/3 cup butter. Stir in flour and salt. Stir nuts and the chocolate chips into brownie batter.
- Pour batter into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until brownies are firm and begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Let the brownies cool before cutting into squares.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Brownie Recipes