- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line two 12-cup muffin tins with baking cups.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, vanilla, and oil. Add the shredded zucchini and mix well. Add flour mixture, and blend. Stir in pineapple and walnuts.
- Pour batter in equal parts into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for about 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of muffin comes out clean.
Calories per serving: 233
Fat per serving: 12.9g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Related Zucchini Bread Recipes and More Muffins
Bread Recipes Index