Red Lobster-Inspired Garlic Cheese Biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the milk, mayonnaise, sugar, and flour. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth and well blended. Using a rubber spatula, streak the dough with the cheese. Batter should NOT be too thin. If necessary, add only enough additional flour so batter will drop from spoon.
- Drop batter into 10 paper-lined muffin tins, filling about 1/2 to 2/3 full.
- Melt butter; add the garlic powder and blend well. Gently brush the top of each biscuit with the garlic butter.
- If desired, sprinkle the biscuits with a little more shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly in the pan on a rack. Serve warm.
Calories per serving: 149
Fat per serving: 6.25g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits
Sweet Potato Biscuits