Pineapple Bread Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, soda, ginger, and nutmeg into a large bowl. Stir in brown sugar, set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together the oil, vanilla and eggs until well blended. Stir in undrained crushed pineapple.
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon the batter into a greased 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake the bread for 55 to 60 minutes, or until loaf is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Remove to a rack to cool completely before slicing.
Calories per serving: 143
Fat per serving: 6.0g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Bread