- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Butter and flour 18 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and soda. Whisk or stir to blend thoroughly. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Blend in the apricot preserves, milk and eggs.
- Add the flour mixture and stir or beat on the lowest speed just until moistened.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Spoon the batter into a greased and floured medium-sized muffin pans, filling each cup two-thirds full.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Calories per serving: 200
Fat per serving: 7.9g
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Strawberry Bread Recipe
Rhubarb Nut Bread
Oatmeal Banana Bread