Photo Credit: Dianaskitchen.com
Barbecued Baked Beans
These gussied-up barbecued beans are perfect for a cookout or tailgating event.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 38 minutes
Total Time: 53 minutes
- In small skillet over medium heat, fry the bacon; drain and set aside.
- Saute the onions and green pepper in the drippings until wilted.
- In large bowl, combine ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire, barbecue sauce, and dry mustard.
- Skim liquid from top of beans while still in can and remove fatty pieces of pork.
- Combine the beans, crumbled bacon, onion, and peppers with other ingredients.
- Put into a greased, 2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 to 45 minutes.
Calories per serving: 348
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Baked Beans With Ground Beef
Easy Baked Beans With Bacon
Quick and Tasty Bean Bake
Bean Recipes Index